Sunday, May 27, 2012

No Talent.

Why are we so ignored? Extolling their virtues while we cry. Who am I? I am the one who can't sing, can't draw, can't write. I am the epitome of untalented persons everywhere; I am so lost in my own mind that you'll never get me out, never even find me. I am the one lost to madness as you scatter your hopes and dreams in favour of something worthwhile. They don't even look at you, you're not special, you can't do the things they can. They'd rather hire talent than you, and your career becomes something dull and dry that you never wanted. You can't marry for love if you have no art, you can't love your children if you don't love your life. And you have no talent! Who are you to become if not one of the unknown? After all that praise nothing is done, all that sacrifice just for one measly paycheck every week, enough to live but not to sleep, and all you do is say you're afraid and not good enough but WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Because there aren't enough people who care about you, there aren't enough people who care like you do, but you're still so tired. So very, very tired, and you'd like all those voices to stop, please stop, please stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment